To say being a celebrity and living the Hollywood life is extravagant and luxurious is an understatement. Celebrities drop mega bucks on all sorts of toys, from gigantic Santa Monica mansions to private jets and multiple sports cars. Celebrities do love their things, and sometimes they go a bit overboard. But, there are some things that celebrities just can’t seem to have enough of – diamonds – and we couldn’t be happier. Diamonds define beauty, grace, and eternal divinity, and we agree – no celebrity can ever have enough diamonds. Check out this list of 5 of the most diamond-addicted celebrities in Hollywood, who, despite all they already own, are always looking for more diamonds.
5. Jennifer Aniston, although has hit many romantic ups and down, definitely struck gold with the engagement ring Brad Pitt designed for her before their wedding. A white gold band with 20 perfect diamonds decorated her hand for all the world to see. And she doesn’t stop there – she also sports a few other diamond pieces regularly. One of her favorites is a diamond crescent moon necklace.
4. Nicole Kidman, at the 2008 Oscars, wowed onlookers with a sautoir necklace, apparently made with over 7000 diamonds, all different types. This piece, estimated at 1400 carats, is one of the things people will remember from the Red Carpet that year forever. Nicole showed us exactly how to make a statement with diamonds.
3. Paris Hilton has surrounded herself in diamonds. For brief engagement to Paris Latsis, the Greek shipping heir, she received a 24 carat diamond and platinum engagement ring, which she apparently had to take off since it was too heavy for her to wear. Since she had to take it off, she of course, had to get more diamonds that were more suitable. Paris has been a model for over $3 million in diamonds, started her own collection of diamond necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, and has also been a diamond spokesmodel.
2. Marilyn Monroe may have taught us that “diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” but Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs is a seriously diamond-addicted celebrity, despite his gender. He is always sure to show off some serious bling everywhere he goes. From diamond necklaces to earrings and watches, Combs has a collection that most celebrities try to rival, but will never surpass. A recent addition to his collection is a diamond-encrusted mp3 player, completely covered with over 120 diamonds.
1. Elizabeth Taylor is our number one diamond-addicted celebrity. She never went out without complementing her natural beauty with that of a diamond. She had a vast personal collection that included pieces such as an antique diamond tiara, a 69 carat pear-shaped diamond, a 29 carat diamond ring, and a 33 carat Krupp Diamond Ring. Just these pieces alone add up to over 130 carats of diamonds! Her life-long passion made its way to the literary world when she wrote the book, Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair with Jewelry, where you can read about and see her one-of-a-kind collection.