Choices made by celebs on necklaces, bracelets, earrings and diamond rings are wide and varied, the price often reflecting the persons net worth. High society is intrigued with celebrity jewelry and nothing is more precious a story than celebrity engagement rings.
However, contrary to popular opinion, not all celebrities choose big rings with large diamonds. Indeed many have selected fancy styles and settings over larger stones.
- Queen Elizabeth’s classic 3-carat diamond is set in platinum with five smaller stones.
- After Marilyn Monroe eloped with Joe DiMaggio, he presented her with a platinum eternity band set with thirty-six small baguette diamonds.
- Jackie Kennedy was given a modest 3-carat emerald stone set with nearly three additional carats
- Jessica Simpson’s 4-carat engagement ring was an pear-shape stone in platinum
- Katie Holmes’ 5-carat ring from Tom Cruise is a classic oval shape in a pave setting.
- Camilla Parker Bowles wed Prince Charles with an emerald ring accented by baguettes on each side, set delicately in platinum with an art deco style.
- Madonna’s 5-carat total weight ring is a three stone design with bezel setting